Canceled: The 64th JSAEZ annual meeting
Due to the spread of new coronavirus infections, the 64th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Applied Entomology and Zoology, which will be held at Meijo University on March 15-17, 2020, has been decided to be canceled. This depends on consultation between the board and the secretariat.
- - Abstracts of the annual meeting will be sent to you as scheduled.
- - The annual meeting is considered to have been held. The oral session, Poster session, Workshops and other Seminars described in the abstract will be treated as being announced at the scheduled annual meeting.
- - The participation fee will not be refunded.
- - We will inform you of the banquet fee and the refund of the March 15 lunch (only for advance applicants) at a later date.
- - Methods for holding General meetings, Commendation ceremony, and Memorial lectures by the awardees are currently under consideration. The result will be notified to you again.